Wednesday 23 March 2011

Fuel - Do 4 Love (Evol Waves Remix)



What a track! Explosive!

Seriously, Evol is one of mu fave producers already. I still cant recover my consciousness from the damage, he caused with his remix of Everything In Its Right Place, I posted about several weeks ago. And now this phatt-bass-blast! Wow! Big party choon with great future!

In fact, its a remix of Hed Kandi Records` classic house track  Do 4 Love and right now I hear in my headphones, while I write this artcle, some samples from Patrick Swayze`s She`s Like The Wind! What a stunning sequence, dont you agree?

And by the way another collaboration rocked the world recently releasing track with the same lyrics and music theme Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda- Do For Love. What a net!

Take care, everyone! Mirracles happen all the time, dont forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment