Saturday 27 November 2010

Audiopraline`s "EDM Sweethearts" sequence presents: Braend

 

Ever wonder who inspired me to start the EDM Sweethearts sequence?
Im very happy to present you Jens Wendel-Hansen, the one who actually became the reason to create the series about the youngest artists- both DJs and producers and the little spark which ignited the idea in my mind.


Jens, working with the alias Braend hasnt started dj-ing yet, though he has the intention to, but besides The Yellow Woods, he has successfully released several tracks and remixes in collaboration with Setrise like White Shores - my favorite and Tropical shores. I will definitely keep an eye on him, nothing happens without a reason!

Also you can find Braend on his Facebook and Soundcloud pages and support the young producer with great potential, signed under Sunset to Sunrise Recordings and Black Hole Recordings (In Trance We Trust).

P.S. Some stats I have noticed but havent investigated carefully yet-  Believe or not most of the Dj and producers I follow, including Braend are born under the sign of Virgo and Libra, late summer, early autumn... hmm, a lovely subject to think about!

Keep it up friends! Do it with your hearts and tell the world what you want to be given!

5 comments:

  1. Where can I buy The Yellow Woods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is Braend, just wanted to let you know that I am planning to release this together with 3 other songs some time next year. Keep an eye on my facebook page for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Braend. I'm looking forward to the release. I can't wait... Hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will hurry as fast as I can :)

    ReplyDelete