Monday 4 April 2011

Decimal- perfect, balanced, mature sound



Alright, for everyone who knows me, its pretty clear that I love Glenn Morrison as a producer, DJ and a very kind and intelligent young man. He is usually known as the nerd of producing etc. and I never thought I would find someone even close to his class- but here it happens. This young man here- again North American, Chicago based producer with real name David Spacek, made the revolution. Bigger nerd than Glenn Morrison, increddible touch in every production, crazy unhuman skills and knowledge- thats the perfect electronic producer. Dear friends, I talk about Decimal. Just check out this interview and then the Soundcloud preview of his album Lost In A Dark Place. Very high class production.


Also check out Soma Records Facebook page for more great artists and info. If you are not sure what exactly this label means to the world of electronic music, I will mention just two names- Joris Voorn and Gary Beck. Enough!
Take care and see you around :))

No comments:

Post a Comment