Saturday 19 March 2011

Orkidea - Radio Unity 027/ Glenn Morrison new tracks

Orkidea - Radio Unity 027 by Orkidea

Glenn and Orkidea always move forward together. Have a listen of this truly untypical mix of the Finnish DJ and producer Orkidea, who always surprises me with new sound in his monthly radio show on Afterhours.FM. I bet he is Aries- always in a search of new challenges. His short advice before you press play: "Listen the mix with an open mind!"
 

Glenn- skipping the hot fuss phase about it, he posted two new tracks on GM Soundcloud page: Twilight and Green Valley. The first one definitely needs a second touch to proceed the main idea. A proggy touch maybe. Green valley- typical Glenn Morrison house sound with a little cold and serious feeling involved, but yes, I like it. Reminds me of a winter night, snowfall and street lightning. Its good. I wish he could produce more of these underground tracks.

Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment