Thursday 20 January 2011

Glenn Morrison / Orkidea new episodes


Today I`d like to present to your attention two of my favorite DJ radio and podcast shows, which new episodes were released yesterday. The first one is Glenn Morrison Sequence podcast.Without to exaggerate I would say that Glenn is my deep inner inspiration and Im truly in love with his production, skills and manner of work. The last episode of his podcast is full with surprising and quality tracks, which I believe every music lover will appreciate. The guest artist is interesting as always. Here you can get all episodes of Sequence Podcast, available also in iTunes .


The other DJ I am fascinated with is Orkidea. I have already posted about him several times and yes, I post again- last night episode of Radio Unity on AH.FM was simply captivating. After the adorable Christmas classic mix, Orkidea presents wonderful electronic selection again with the production of some of the most demanded artists lately. Here you can listen and download the episode of Radio Unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment