Monday 15 November 2010

Alex M.O.R.P.H. and Armada tricks with my thoughts and plans- thats what some modern psychologists call sync with the Universe

http://www.armadamusic.com/news/2010/11/alex-m-o-r-p-h-hands-on-armada/

Ok, let me tell you a secret! I was considering to announce my best artists and tracks for 2010 during December in several posts, when I see this and think to myself! "awwwwwwwwww why you do this to me right now!!!" or may be I should react: "Oooooo, thank you, exactly what I need right now!"...

Do you know why? Because I was about to announce Alex M.O.R.P.H. for the best remix artist of the year! Alex released such a killa` remixes lately, I just cant help myself visiting his facebook profile, watching his pictures in silence, thinking "WTF?"... "WTF?"...  In five days again: "WTF?"

So I will do what Im planing, dont worry, but this announcement about M.O.R.P.H. upcoming album with remixes just hit me in the face when I didnt expect.. or expect.. I dont know but its wicked! :)) Alex is the best!

Take care!
p.s. Interview with Alex Morph, regarding the upcoming album here:
http://www.armadamusic.com/news/2010/11/alex-m-o-r-p-h-puts-his-hands-on-armada/

No comments:

Post a Comment