Sunday 29 May 2011

VERTRUDA - Night Highway

 

The sweetest tune I recently heard, my dear comes straight here, so we could all enjoy and keep in our hearts and playlists. By the way, tomorrow is the official release date of this brilliant tune on Beatport so we can all show our support. Vertruda seems to be a new alias of R.E.N.O.I.S.E but I cant confirm that.

Also I`d like to give you a link to this label, a home of many young and really talented trance and progressive producers- Tool Records, like SHato & Paul Rockseek for example which I will present on Wednesday in the section for radioshows and podcasts.

Enjoy and stick around. Probably I will be much more active very soon, right after I get on my feet in the real life. After all, the needs of art come after the basic, safety and belonging needs, so according Mr.Maslow`s hierarchy of needs I still have a lot to improve my situation, before I become a real art expert and lover.

Sincerely yours, Plesire

No comments:

Post a Comment